Old 01-30-2017, 02:17 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  
Steely

Too good on your 91 days tnek. You sound to be doing great, and losing 30lbs is phenomenal. We're shining through...poster girls for sobriety haha. Really great stuff tnek.

Good to see you there Kimmy, shine on you crazy diamond. Hope you don't leave our class for January. We need you too...

Thanks too rainy, for your good wishes. Let's stick together, seeing as I've been abandoned by society at large. but really,

More of the same to you Abriella, and fully good on 64 days. Do I ever relate to caring for grandkids. When my daughter became ill I had to care for her 3 kids and it was truly exhausting. You are doing great, 'cause it ain't easy, and you have every reason to be proud. I am. Yay!

Oh LiveLikeGold, I don't want to get all political here, but the *system* sucks. On the one hand we are supposed to be nurturing stay at home mothers, yet to survive financially we HAVE to work, and yes, we want to work, but no provision is made for affordable child care, nor our work environments structured to meet the needs of working mothers. It's a big fat guilt tripping nightmare, and I don't like it. Free Mum, Free Dad, Free Day Care....and flexible work hours.

For what it's worth, instead of stressing out (barely possible), at least try to view your situation objectively. You are facing a brick wall of unhelpfulness, not of your making.

What will be, will be LLG (ha I made a rhyme) and just try to chill, be kind (true) to yourself, and don't let *them* get you down, you are a good mother and a good worker.

I can remember my psychiatrist saying to me once that 'not knowing' can be the worst, so yes, a very "cruel mistress". But you're not!

Take it a day at a time in the big chill. Something will "give" LLG, and we'll take it from there