Thread: Loans and Money
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 10:35 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
elizabeth1979
Acting not reacting

Thx WTL I will call them today, I am CSU alum, so that should be a good place to start.
I apologize for cursing, that was inappropriate. I think my anger stems not from the faxt that I expect my father to help me and bail me out of problems, but the fact there is such a double standard in my family. I can not change anyone. Having said that I do not expect to. Its frustrating to be related to people that think unless you carry Gucci handbags and buy clothes from Roberto Cavalli, that you are scum. My father has spent alot of my adult years making me feel less than human because I dont make 6 figures. My mother bless her Out of control Codie soul tells herself everyday that its allright that he has an addiction, bc of the lifestyle she is accustomed to. Theres alot more buried under my anger than I want him to help me with money. If all I wanted was for him to give me money I would kiss his ass the way the rest of the family does.
I could go on and on and justify my anger, but its pointles and doesnt help me figure out my mess so, I wont.