View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 04:44 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
misaxrt

We did call 911 the time we knew where he was.. Every other time has been after he left and didn't have anywhere to go and we didn't even know where he was. Like last night mom said she kept asking him and he told her he was over an hour away but wouldn't say where. So she just kept telling him to come home. He's taken off many times while drunk and we've both called the police and tried following him but they've only found him once and he was parked on the side of the road asleep so they just called and told mom to come get him. It just makes me sick he puts other people's lives in danger like that all the time. Mom just said yesterday we need to try to record him when he says stuff about hurting himself or someone else so we can show someone. He said something about not wanting to live and that he was just going to kill everyone he sees. We think he might hav a mental condition in addition to the drinking..

We've tried to get him to go alcoholics many times and even offered to go with him but we could never get him to go. I didn't know we could go without him and they could help mom.. I know she needs to get him out of the house and it's hard since he's her son and she's so worried about him. I will definitely tell her about it and see if she'll go with me. Thanks!