Old 01-26-2017, 09:58 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  
LiveLikeGold6
The Little Alcoholic Monstress That Could

Omfg i just got some pretty horrific news.

In november i was promoted to an office thats 40 mins from my house as opposed to 60-90 mins which is how far my previous office was.

After 2 months of being tardy and calling out sick more often than usual the manager tells me theyre sending me back to my old office and position. Oh and i start in 2 days. Messed up part is i switched my kids daycare 3 times trying to find the right fit near the new position. I literally cant switch them again until July because of rules of the childcare subsidy program i belong to.

So now i feel totally f**ked and uncared for. I was crying to them to at leaste demote my position and pay but let me stay in the closer office but thats a no go.

After gathering myself and discussing it with my daycare provider i figured out that i can make it work if my job allows me to come in and leave earlier. Ill find out hopefully tomorrow if they will.

Otherwise i feel like throwing in the towel but it sucks to leave on a bad note and throw away 3 years worth of references since i doubt they would speak highly of me now.

And drinking had nothing to do with most of my absences, but a creeping depression totally did.