Old 01-26-2017, 05:30 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
Wells

Honeypig, yeah I know what you mean totally. I know I can't be the only one who just jumps into relationships head first without paying any attention to anything else but the feelings of

Obviously, something I need to dig deep on for myself and also has to be a big trait of codependent personalities, has to be.

In my 40s, I feel like I'm on the borderline now, of either trying to restart yet again or just setting into a rhythm as you have, by myself. I know that I'm capable of doing it if that's my path. I have a remarkable ability to keep busy and a never-ending list of things to do or entertain myself with. It's just that I do prefer company. Not every minute of every day, but I know I'd love to have the opportunity again to share the experiences of life with someone else.

I'm not interested in playing the field or sleeping around is the thing. I'm ready to settle down. Always have been. Never really been interested in just meeting and dating and ditching bunches of girls.

So, we'll see how it goes. I'm so glad you are doing great by the way. I appreciate all the sentiments in this thread. I know it's not a game with my ex dating someone else, and needing to compete or compare, and that it's just about what I want out of life and being content with myself with or without someone else. You are a therapeutic bunch!