View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 12:17 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
sugarangel

Hey guys....
I'm here. I think. Feelnawful. The cravings are killingme right now. Also pissed as a cat in water. Found out, now that swelling is down, why that one spot in my mouth still hurts like a mofo. Its because the damn tooth is still in there. The really bad one. They didnt take it out. Just the bfoken part, i guess. Wtf?? Now i have to go back Tues to get it looked at. Why didnt they tell me?? No wonder it still hurts. Man, i am mad. So now i have to do another surgery?? And all the wds im going thfough now will be for nothing?? I dont really expect an answer. The questions are rhetorical. Just venting.
And this right here is why i use. Because i dont know what to do with my anger. And fear.
And my mom is pissed at me about it because as shesays, if its not one thing with me, its another. Well great. Thanks mom. Now i feel like dirty gum on the bottom of her shoe. She just doesnt see i am in a terrible poace right now in life. I have zero money, zero pills, mad wds, my tooth STILL hurts, and i have to beni hana all my food. Life sucks so bad right now, and i cant get a kind word from anyone inmy f to f life. Im tired, sick and pissed, and I cant even afford a ******* cigarette.
Ok. Thanks for letting me be Pissy Spacek for a hot sec. Feels better, somehow, getting all that out. Not sure why, but i will take it.
Guess thats it for now. Hope everyone is having a stellar day.
Love you guys.