View Single Post
Old 08-30-2005, 02:55 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
wingsfree

Yep carlsson it was something....wish I could think of a proper word to describe what it felt like...wish everyone could feel it.....I'm betting some have. I told a friend of mine about it, she told me...ohhhhhhhhh don't be telling to many people that, I thought why..it happened, maybe it might open other's eyes, never know eh? I can tell you it makes me smile every time I think of it, a warm peaceful feeling comes over me, makes me smile bigger when I'm outside where it happened, outside is where I'm the closest to my Higher Power, I've heard others say that, we're connected to everything, today I've opened my eyes up wide to what's around me, it's sorta hard when you're in an alcohol haze or hungover, it's sad what you miss, sad all the years that go by.

We all need some sort of guidance...a lot of us understand how hard it is to ask for help...WE are human that's what WE do, I understand how hard it is to do, I've always did things on my own.....asking for help, no way, I can do it alone....ha shows what I know.

I hope you're doing ok today, and really thinking about making the right choice...I keep thinking of your age....oh if I could go back to that age and make the right choices, my life would be so much better today, less regrets for one.

One more thought before I go....you know that little word called FEAR it's a pretty powerful word isn't it....and you know what, most of our fears are all in our heads, they are illusions, they stop us from doing things we want to do, think about it for a second...push that word away and you'll be surprised what you can do with your life, at least try, we don't know unless we try right?

Take care of yourself, I see good things coming your way.

Life's good sober not perfect, who wants perfect anyway, would be boring.