View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 03:02 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
sugarangel

The Hydro Thread

Hi guys.....
So, here is a quick overview of my story for those that don't know me. I am a hydro and benzo addict. Vicodin and Xanax. I have been addicted for 8 years. I have tried every possible way I could think of to get off the pills, but nothing has really worked. I can quit for a short time, but then something will happen. Or nothing will happen, and I will be off and using again. I can't live like this anymore.
I found SR about a year ago, and cycled in and out of here a few times, trying to quit. But, this last time I came back, which was in Sept. of last year, I never left. Things are different this time, and I want to quit badly. To that end, I have cut off all my suppliers, and even my doctor. So, this really is the last go round in wd hell. It has to be, because I don't think I have another go in me.
I am so hoping you will all help me through this. I can't do it alone. I just can't And, if I don't quit now, heroin is the next step for me. It's cheap and it's everywhere here. And I know t would make me feel so much better. But, to what end?? I am at a sort of crossroads, and I want to do the right thing. So, here I am.
I hope that anyone that's using pain pills or benzos will feel free to post here. I f you aren't ready to start your own thread, come here and post. This thread is for ANYONE who needs help. I will talk to you, I promise. We can all do this, and become the sober, happy people we were meant to be. We just need to stick together. I think it makes us stronger if we are together.
Anyways, I am making 2017 the year I get clean for good. That is my promise to myself.