View Single Post
Old 01-17-2017, 12:20 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  
SaveYourHeart

I do actually have a decent plan, I've already drafted my divorce several times (which is great because I wouldn't have to pay attorney's fees - my boss is a wonderful man) , have found rentals that allow me to bring my pit mix and my little cat, and I have a wonderful place to land with some wonderful people who have always been there for me while I continue to save. During our separation, I crunched the numbers and financially I'd be better off without him, I could even buy myself a new car!

My family are super supportive of whatever decision I make, the only thing is that I don't feel comfortable sharing the way I'm living with them, because they want so much more for me.

Reality is hard for me, I'm working on it, but living in a sense of "my husband isn't THAT bad, not nearly as bad as these women who come to me for their divorces" has been my way of thinking for a long time. It wasn't until July that I saw how awful it had become, and was only going to get worse.

I have an application in with an airline to be a flight attendant, so relocating would be an awfully fun adventure.