View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 06:51 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Dreaming005

Originally Posted by ChloeRose63 View Post
There is a hidden stash of booze in the house somewhere or you have booze out in the open where he is 'nipping' into. He is not relapsing. He is an alcoholic.
If you don't drink (I hope not) get all the alcohol out of the house. It is time to stop dreaming and start taking action for yourself and your children's well being..
I did get rid of all the alcohol last February. Hidden stash- probably. He pours it into seltzer or water bottles which I've found everywhere.

Take action- I don't know what to do at this point. I kicked him out in November & he left with a tent. Told me he was camping in a nearby park. 3 days later I got worried after a tearful phone call & went looking for him. Called the police when I couldn't find him in the park. They pinged his phone & discovered he hadn't been in the park at all. Used an extra key to get into his patent's apt, stole booze, and slept in the complex's basement. Long story short, he ended up going to inpatient the next day.

I still love him very much. It's 20 degrees outside. I need a plan on what to do- where to send him. If I just kick him out he won't call anyone & then I'm guilt ridden. I know I should, but there it is.