Old 01-14-2017, 03:30 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Sunflowerlife

Thump, I am glad you got some good news about your hip. I hope the next step is smooth and the process easy for you!

I missed you all so much.

Everything is okay here- finally getting the hang of my job after 8 months and my husband and I have decided to move back up north to be close to friends and family. It has been so lonely being in Florida with zero support- It was a dream to want to live in a beautiful place but the truth is for me at least that home truly is where the heart is.

He got a great offer work wise to start in April and we will move in with my parents until we sort out the details of finding a home and me finding a job- that will make it much less stressful and I missed my parents so much (even though we drive each other crazy at times.)

My kiddos are doing okay- 2 and 5 now. Our 5 year old is having some behavioral issue and anxiety so we started seeing a therapist to learn how to manage his daily meltdowns. It isn't easy being in a chaotic house every day and his tantrums tend to trigger anger in my husband which then triggers my frustrations at him. It's a vicious cycle but we're also in marriage counseling and really learning a lot. I can't say I feel more connected to him but at least we are learning how to communicate, even in times of distress.

Ah....life is just a rollercoaster. I've been hitting the gym hard, getting up at 5 and out the door before the kidos are up. Also doing nightly hypnosis which is helping, I believe. I'm trying , I really am. Just need to resist that first drink like we all know.

Thump, you'd be proud of me- remember I told you I used to play guitar as a teen and in my 20s? Well I am using my xmas money to take lessons again- this time electric. It's going well although I find I have no time during the week to practice so that's a struggle. But still it's been nice doing something just for me, for once.

It's Day 3 and I feel good
Wishing you all a beautiful day...