View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 12:17 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Laurie 4

Thanks everyone for the good advice. I don't think there is any other place where we feel connected and cared for.

Today, I am feeling better, but still having trouble with my restless legs (you know that creepy-crawly feeling) It's driving me nuts! Also, a total lack of energy. So much to do but no energy to get it done. Husband wanted us to take the kids out to a carnival, I just couldn't get up and walk around.The Doc says I have Low blood pressure which is causing me to feel dizzy. Warned me not to get up too fast, might faint. When I was taking all my pills, I was diagnosed with high BP. The Doc said the Ritalin is a stimilant to combat the groggy feeling caused by the other meds. But, I don't like it, it gives me a headach. But I have noticed that the Trazadone helps me sleep all night. Apparently, it isn't addictive and is often used by addicts to help get over their sleeplessness.

Your right She Struggles wouldn't want to be back at "square 1" again. I don't know if this is true but it seems that this Trazadone is giving me a sense of well-being that makes me feel more excited and enthusiastic about my recovery.

Anybody ever take this med and feel the same?

Well, my love and prayers for you all.

Thanks for being there for me during my most difficult time in my life.

Laurie