View Single Post
Old 12-29-2016, 11:33 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by amy55 View Post
Liz,

Do you know if this DD ever talked to the school pyschologist? It's very difficult for children when the parents are divorcing. I know it's been 4 years, but did this daughter ever speak to someone. I'm only saying this because when my "crazy" daughter told me she was filing for a divorce, I did advise her to let the school know, "just in case" they started to act up in school, or their schoolwork got behind a bit.

My "crazy" daughter told me that both her boys are just fine with her, but when they go to their dads house they both act up over there. That's only hearsay from her, my son told me different. Her youngest son acts up when he is with my daughter, and her older son acts up when he is with his father.

Take care
((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))
amy
No, she did not. She was in preschool 9 (age 4) when they divorced. I suggested to my bf that she is at a new age of emotional development and she is possibly just now processing the divorce with her more developed mind. He agreed that it's possible, hence the reason he wants to try family and/or individual counseling.
She doesn't take things out on me specifically or act out against me in any way that's different than how she is with everyone else. If she's being mean, we all pay the price. She doesn't discriminate and apparently the mom feels the brunt of it.