View Single Post
Old 12-24-2016, 11:36 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
zjw

i'm glad I can relate to others here on this thread. I"m having a tough go of it myself. I almost always do. growing up i'd hear stories of people who commit suicide during the holidays i never understood why it was one of the happier times of the year why would someone do such a thing? then i became an adult and had kids and started to understand.

Depression wise I've faired better this year then most.

I only had one trigger so far the old "aaaa why not get a little something and be a bit festive for the holiday ..." But it passed.

But really wants gotten me is its been verys tressful. and i've had a lot of things driving me to drink. I say that so others can understand I dont serously mean i wanna drink or that i might drink but that its the sort of stuff that typically would have made me drink in the past. This past week I bit off more hten I could chew. I did not go seeking this myself. But others in my life did and i kicked and screamed and said no this is too much this is to stressful and i just got resistance and more trouble and had to do it all anyhow.

I just gotta get through tommorrow then its dec 26th woohoo. But i got company in town all next week so it still wont be normal exactly in my house.