View Single Post
Old 12-21-2016, 09:22 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
BringingBackB
Rehydrating to Oblivion.

Evening all. Day 17 here. Its been another quiet one at work, which is nice as there's no stress for once! I'm seeing family tonight and then planning to just completely kick back and chill for a few hours. Any thoughts of drinking are still being immediately shut down by my brain at this point, but i'm sure the big cravings will come at some point. I'm ready for them when they do.

ReadyAtLast - glad things went okay at work for you in the end. I'm exactly the same though for worrying unduly about things! Have fun in the Lakes tomorrow, beautiful part of the world, I shall wave back!

Robinson - great to hear from you, hope you enjoyed the class.

Conquest - Narcos &The Killing and are some of my recent favorites on Netflix. Also heard very good things about The OA

Bemyself - sounds like you're doing great

Amber - get well soon!

Sameold - Have a great christmas, but hopefully we will here from you before then

Regarding the social media postings, i completely agree with you all. Going off Facebook (and I find Instagram even worse for this actually), you would be led to believe everyone had a completely perfect life. Dig a little deeper however, and its just not true. That's why I also tend to stay away from social media, especially at this time of the year!