View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 04:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
picturebigger

24 beers every single day. just me?

i know alcohol comes in many forms, and alcoholism appears in many forms. quantity doesn't matter, i know. i just want to meet somebody anybody who has or has had it in the same form and quantity as me. 24 beers every single day. i don't know anyone like me. i feel like i'm in a "league" of my own. i feel like i can't be cured. not much research online about creatures like me, i'm sure other people like me exist but i don't know any of them. i don't know anyone who drinks as much as me. it makes quitting that much more intimidating from the start. "wow, 24 beers a day? sorry, no advice for that. you're screwed" is how i feel. but all of that is probably just my addiction creating pessimism, i understand. fact remains though, believing i'm even sicker than the sick doesn't help. i'm obviously and definitely really sick.

and no offense to those of you who drank/drink the equivalent in liquor or wine or otherwise, i understand you really can relate. i'd just love to hear from at least 1 person somewhere out there, who can exactly relate to my beer situation. i drink coffee from 7-9am, i drink beer from 10am-midnight or later. i want a beer at 9:01am, i force myself to wait til 10am and counting the minutes is miserable, and i know it won't be long before i can't even wait that 1hr. can anyone relate to that? or am i right... i'm a legendary alcoholic in a league of his own, can't be cured, soon to be filed away in the "epic failure, i can't believe he lived as long as he did" folder?