View Single Post
Old 12-14-2016, 04:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
whopper

Just throwned up :(

Hi, I have been a member of this site for a while. I have been battling alcoholism for a few years now. I try to stop but can't. Last week I stopped drinking, but I felt so depressed, I felt like killing myself . I don't want to do that, so my only recourse was to drink again.

I am drinking slowly, but I just took a sip of my drink and then I just threw up my dinner .

I need your help, I need to become clean of alcohol and I want to live a good life. I have every reason to drink, but drinking is not making my life better, I dunno how to live without it. I am a lonely person, I have no life, nor friends, which leads me to drink. Anyone would do the same as me if they were in my position.

Can you guys give me some guidance? I got a relative's number last week at my uncle's Christmas party. He was pretty cool and even got me a girl's number, not that I am interested in her, but as friends it would be cool. she lives far away but to be friends would be nice.

Can you all help me to stop drinking? I tried on my own, but then I felt so depressed, I wanted to end it all, so now I am drinking again.