View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 06:49 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
thousandwords53

Originally Posted by Gm0824 View Post
I am not a brave person, I am a normal person. A wife (whose H just happened to be an addict), a mother, a daughter, a sister - just as you are. I think that was just what I was trying to relay to you. You and your children have a higher power that knows exactly what your "plan" will be already, you just have to be listening and ready to act.

One thing I heard at church that really hit me like a ton of bricks was on the topic off trust .... are we paying attention to words or actions?? Actions speak so much louder to me personally. Even when the words being spoken to me by ExAH were so cutting the majority of the time. His actions, sometimes even the inactions, are what I could no longer "hide" from ... I read through your other posts, you have received precious wisdom in so many of your responses. Proud of you.
Thank you and Thank you!
I had a phone consult yesterday to help me focus on my end goal. I am more prepared than I thought, which gives me peace. We will be ok. We will be better. Need to remind myself that when I waver or feel guilt.