Thread: New to AVRT
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 03:42 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
flame11

Thanks Algorithm. I can see that it would be best to simply not engage in any kind of dialogue at all with the Beast. I can also now see that IT will throw up the same kind of ideas in response to any dialogue.

I generally have not been engaging with IT. Although IT tried a very subtle and conniving tact on me a few days ago which through me, IT got pretty excited, after about half an hour with the idea I eventually recognised where it was going!

I am finding it difficult to not react to IT all the time though. Especially when I'm tired and IT'S been in my face alot. I'm sure that I read in the book to say never, but maybe I misunderstood, I'll have to look back. Saying NEVER for me also reiterates my BP...is that wrong of me? Should i not feel the need to do that? I
want IT to understand NEVER! It also feels empowering to assert this kind of authority over something that if IT had IT'S way would destroy me.

Yesterday the I/IT line was starting to become a little blurred. In the example I gave in my last post, when I said NEVER it called IT out, for me, I was able to see IT clearly at that point then IT retreated. Is this wrong?