View Single Post
Old 12-09-2016, 03:02 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  
SnoozyQ

Originally Posted by PhoenixJ View Post
Leshar- feeling scared is natural. What I do with my fear makes up the difference. Do you know those stereotype crap alcoholic stories you hear? That is mine. Live life- do not spend your time wasting your now life worrying about the then life. I got to find this out the hard way. If you are concerned- keep informed and proactive with your health. Perhaps research with prof, support,lifestyle changes (diet and stuff). For me no booze (obviously), diet, gym and smoking. Except for booze - all works in progress. I cannot predict my future, but I do get to choose how I spend it now. Life is precious, a gift- embrace it- use it. Squeeze every moment of every moment of every day. Keep posting and sharing.
I get crap depression and crap anxiety, PTSD and lots of crap physical things that care so crap they are really crap. With medical guidance, careful pain management and antidepressants my really, really crap stuff is now just 'not so bad' stuff. I also worked very hard to change stuff with support. Meetings and stuff. Meditation helps with anxiety (which is crap).
Keep posting. Thoughts and prayers to you. PJ (and stuff)
No crap about this post. Love your thoughts Pj & your sense of underlying humour xxxx
This post made me smile as it's so,so true . It also made me feel bettter in the fact we are not alone with our crap anxieties & depresssion xx thanks

I love SR