Thread: New to AVRT
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 10:22 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
GerandTwine
Not The Way way, Just the way

Originally Posted by soberlicious View Post
But I do want to ask this...10 years ago I became a nondrinker and I have had only a couple of times since then where the AV was really blabbing loud and fast. Other than that, I have really had very little activity. I can't say I hate that, I mean one less annoying bast*rd in my life is a good thing. I know that it could pipe up anytime and that's ok because the answer will be the same. Are you trying to say that if I'm fine with the fact that I have negligible beast activity then it's my AV somehow suggesting something?

And would you agree that with recognition and separation the AV lessens?
I think the key is AVRT is set up for easily getting through the spikes in frequency that might occur way down the line, such as when I had my hydrocodone prescription run out. That does make sense to not have any reasons for regretting ITs bursting onto the scene. It's a perfectly healthy desire. Instead of "Ohhh, NOOOO. There IT is again, blankety blank blank blank." I say, "AHA! LOL. Wow. There IT is after all these years. LOL. Sorry, you little devil (not you Algorithm, LOL)."