View Single Post
Old 12-08-2016, 10:02 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nelly1

The worst betrayal

Alright well so much has happened since Tuesday! Upon finding the needle in my fiances truck I dug deeper, searched through our house and found his journal outlining his affair with a 19 year old girl he met in rehab (she's a heroin addict too)! I packed all of his things and left them on the porch.... he left and gave me the key to our house. That night I went into his Facebook and discovered almost 20 sexual relationships with all known heroin addicts I've confronted most of them (some I knew from our hometown) and they've all confirmed they've had sex many times. I am speechless, I don't know how I'll ever get over this. I feel like one of those women who just found out their husband is a serial killer. This is the love of my life. The guy who was totoalky normal before Iraq and kinder than mother Theresa. I literally feel like I've been beaten to death! To dig the knife deeper I now have to go and get tested for every STD on earth...... I'm so ashamed and embarrassed. What do I tell people? I've relentlessly defended him and the truth is more than I can bare. I had enough heartache with the drugs now it's the cheating! How does a person just swallow this?? I don't even want my engagement ring I'd rather sell It then keep it and all of these awful memories! I'm so lost hurt and confused.... this is the worse cheating story I've ever heard from any woman. What the hell!!!