View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 08:01 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
ItsViolet

Originally Posted by totfit View Post
Aside from any professional help, the thing the helps me most if eating right and getting exercise and fresh air. If I am not in the mood, I may have to force myself to exercise, but it always pays off. After a while, it becomes an entrenched habit and one that brings equilibrium and an uplift to my moods. I have had a bad cold (think it is at the end) for the past three weeks, which has slowed me down and I can tell it not just physically, but mentally. Back on the treadmill this afternoon after work. I am sorry that you are going through this "spell". Wish I had more to offer.
Hi Totfit, Thanks yea I have been exercising twice a week at the gym and it does help. Exercise bike, weight training, yoga, occasional jogging. When I have more time I would like to go at least three times a week. But I haven't been for six days now and prob won't till Wed because I'm trying to finish this class. Since I'm already going, I feel like a little break shouldn't be that big of a deal. I should be able to get through a day and get work done regardless of whether I kept up with exercise that week.