View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 05:27 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Sam- what is your GG higher power telling you? Haha. Enjoy with your daughter. I claim ,even now to hate Grey's Anatomy- but I still cried when that perfect boyfriend was dying after a heart transplant with that "would you just lay here and just forget the world' playing (sniff).
Purp- I attend SMART weekly, have done for 6 months now. I like it.
AK- NO progress is minor. Good- I find the thought, smell and 'happy' recveryists sharing 'back in the day- it was so funny that time when I was drinking/using...but I would not do that now' stories.
B- congrats again. How are your Xmas rituals gearing up with your family?
AK- crud happens- always settles. Mum needs to make sure she has mum time. 10 minutes with the BB and a coffee?
Sleepy- I agree with the sleep and coffee bit. But diet coke first thing in the morning. No- pure coke-cola, ice cold. The original- the only (for me). Yes, alcohol + me + marriage + divorce because of the damage. I am sad and remorseful for that. Cannot change it- but I am ever so slowly learning from it.
13th- thoughts and prayers and support and friendship to you. Keep sharing. It's our COM- our little group.
Hello to all of you. PJ