Old 12-06-2016, 03:40 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
bluelily

Originally Posted by AnvilheadII View Post
so let me get this right, in order to shake yourself out of your idealized visions you had of your EX...............you went to FB????? and are now giving all the photos and updates a forensic autopsy.....even down to assuming that his father MUST be paying for his creative writing class....
Yes, I know that sounds bizarre, but that´s because he is one of those people who uses fb as a personal diary, recording every place he´s been and people he´s seen. With photos of every activity. If something really great happened - like him landing a good job - he would undoubtedly boast about it.
Anyway I did not dwell much on his page because I began feeling sad and remembering the bad things.

When we broke up he was at a point where he had no stable income and was deep in debt, he actually asked me for a lot of "loans" which he spent mostly on vodka. When we began our relationship he gave this image of a this alpha-male self made man, who had overcome so much difficulties on his own to create a good life for himself with no help from anyone. Then as time went on it transpired that his father was paying the rent and had always supported him financially.
So after our breakup I assumed sorting out his financial situation would be a priority, not spending time and money on a full time course. I made these assumptions about his father paying for it because it´s the most logical explanation.
Anyway.
None of it is very uplifting.
The thing that saddens me is that he turned out to be so completely different from the person he seemed to be in the beginning, and I tend to remember him as the person he never was.