View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 07:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
red3215

It's hard to say what's going on but his personality change made me think of drugs or medications, too. Do you think there could be more than just alcohol involved?
I also suspect cheating. SUSPECT. That was just another vibe I got while reading....but it's hard to really say right now.
But people are more likely to cheat and do things out of character when alcohol is involved, for sure.

I became quite mouthy when I drank, blurting out whatever was on my mind so if alcohol is making him quiet, he reacts differently than I would.

Some alcoholics can hide their drinking quite well and it's possible he doesn't open up much and is afraid to speak, in case you can tell he isn't acting normal.

Sounds like a rough thing for you to go through. It must be very hard to love someone for so long and then he changes on you like that.

I'd suggest not getting judgmental or preachy about his addiction if that's what his problem is. That would likely make him just hide things from you and be less open. Instead let him know that you're on his side and would like to help out if you can.
Hope you get all this straightened out soon. Hugs

Last edited by red3215; 12-05-2016 at 07:31 PM. Reason: Clarification