View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016, 02:54 PM
  # 94 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

[expletives omitted]

I can't talk about this without spiraling!!!! I'm so frustrated!!!!

She's not a bad person, her response was based on a longer pattern of behavior over time. She didn't know when I said "crazy" I meant "immediately dangerous to me", she thought it was hyperbole, and she knows I have quit work just for the **** of it before.. she doesn't know that I am not remotely capable of doing it now. She doesn't know that I am a strong person and that if the situation were workable, I would have made it work.

It was mildly traumatizing to be in someone's home while they were in such an erratic state, and then to find out that the next person to enter his home ran out crying and shaking because he had been even more aggressive towards her.. I should have spoken up and said something to my boss sooner..

I trusted my intuition and knew I was doing the right thing to turn down that assignment.. Her statement of "Try not to do that" was offensive to me. Do what? I did nothing wrong. When I say "I had to drop the case because the guy was crazy", I HAD to and he WAS crazy.

Honestly, I was shrill, I'll admit, but she could have gotten way worse.

Good lord.. I shouldn't have to sit down and walk her through everything that's happened in my life and why I deserve consideration now. That's my business. I give respect but I deserve it, too. And she says don't talk to her like that? What about the way she spoke to me? "Don't do that too much" **** off..

Emotional maturity is a joke, people are impossible lol