Old 11-30-2016, 10:32 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
entropy1964

My plans to get in to a relationship in the future include joining a church and making female friends there. Someone will eventually introduce me to their amazing single brother, son, grandson, nephew or cousin. He just hasn't found the right girl yet, like I haven't found the right guy yet. And we'll date and maybe I find out we're not compatible. No hard feelings because I didn't initiate sexual intimacy before knowing whether we were compatible or not, and I've stayed sober and kept a level head and I'm still buddies with all his female relatives, so all the more motivation to split on amicable terms. lol None of this meeting in a dark club or on a lifestyle dating site and wondering if we can ever tell our families where we met.

OR go to church to broaden your spiritual life, learn more about yourself and your connection to God. Live in the moment, limit expectations, judgments and comparisons. Make friends organically, because you care about them, not because you expect something from them. Let life happen to you because you seem like an amazing person with a good intellect. And if you were completely joking it wasn't totally obvious to me so I just wanted to interject that the paragraph was a bit, um, scary