Thread: Symptoms
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016, 11:27 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
David321

Originally Posted by SeaOfSerenity View Post
yes, I too was hospitalised following a panic attack, initially I thought it was a heart attack and so did they. I thought I was going to die too, I had actually resigned myself to it.
I went to rehab after and was detoxed for a week on Librium. after that I spent a week suffering panic attack after panic attack and living in perpetual anxiety. I was nearly sectioned but put on antidepressants which calmed me down.

I pretty much drank exactly the same amount as you weirdly for around 12 years. never anything strong

sleep wise I find if I don't exercise I don't sleep well. much the same with eating and drinking enough water, if I slip I get anxiety. I'm really trying to go down the natural path as much as I can so Ive accepted for things to get better I must tolerate the **** times. nothing will ever be worse than that week after detox, I see it as if I can get through that than I can most things

from there to 3months I wouldn't have believed how different it is and that's a relatively short time in recovery
Now I can kinda look back on it and laugh cause I was ready to give up during that first panic attack too. I had accepted that I was going to die. It lasted for two hours before the ER doc could get some meds in me. I had many more attacks like that but I was prescribed Klonopin to stop the attacks. The first two weeks were by far the worst two weeks of my life. I've def come a long way but things seem to be improving at a slower rate now.