View Single Post
Old 11-19-2016, 11:20 AM
  # 246 (permalink)  
mirage

It gets quiet when people get quiet! I tend not to post if I don't see posts, sort of a vicious circle.

All well here. My boy has done 3 shows and has 2 left. (He's Joseph in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at his high school. Can't remember what I've told you.) We've been really busy with that, people coming to the show, family in from out of town, etc. He does an amazing job, I have strangers come up to me telling me they've seen it done professionally and this is better. ha. It really is something, he's killing it. People can't believe it when I say he's not going to pursue it in college. So much adulation, it's best it ends soon so it doesn't go to his head! We're having a lot of fun, obviously.

Just had a friend from college come visit me this morning. He flew in from California and rented a car, and stopped here before heading to his dad's. I met him my first week of college, back in '85. I hadn't seen him since 2010! I made him breakfast and we just talked and caught up. Very nice.

Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!