Old 11-19-2016, 07:05 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  
Jack16

Originally Posted by dwtbd View Post
As Algorithm mentioned earlier , the AV is reading too, even more carefully identifying loopholes and trying to either convince that the idea as a whole is untenable, or to sow seeds of doubt.
Adopting a BP pulls the string taunt and closes all loopholes. Making a BP happens even in the presence of AV. It seems counterintuitive, but if the AV had no influence what would be the need or utility of a BP,yeah? Any doubt that a BP can 'work' is by definition AV. I don't think that the presence (feeling) the AV is something that can be ignored or that it is ' supposed' to be nonexistent when making a Big Plan to ensure it 'sticking' , but I do understand that separation from It is possible. For me that was the leap of faith I needed to take, excepting the idea that I could make a BP in spite of the presence of doubt, and as counterintuitive as it 'feels' , I don't see how it occurs otherwise.
Yes, I see what you mean. I don't think anyone could make a BP without the doubting presence of the AV. As you say, if there were no doubt, there'd be no need for any of it. I get it!

So I guess it keeps coming back to not fighting the AV, or banishing it, but acknowledging it and dissociating from it.

So much is clicking with me now. The only way I can describe it is as a quiet confidence at my core. I was about to add: "I hope it lasts". But we know where that came from.....

Thanks for your insights. Incredibly helpful