View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016, 10:24 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
OddOneIn

Originally Posted by BrendaChenowyth View Post
This is not helpful...

Up until today I took care of an elderly lady in her home... and yes, I had a crush on her nephew, and figured it was one sided and all the drama was in my head... until yesterday. Someone spilled the beans that everyone else was trying to hide from me! The wife had suspicions about me the ENTIRE year that I worked there and I was the very last person to find out for sure.. everyone knew.. I knew that he committed her twice because she was "acting crazy and saying things that didn't make sense", his words.. Never knew what those things were.. they were accusations about him and me, and there was nothing to admit to, because nothing had happened, and he couldn't figure out what was wrong with her and so he assumed it was med interactions.. She had reasons to think what she thought, a few of my behaviors made her suspicious.. and so she flipped out and got committed.. Not my fault she was crazy to begin with, but my fault for giving a crazy woman the hairy eyeball cause I dug her husband..

I did tell the company I couldn't work there anymore, I am OUT OUT.
I am sorry . I did not know you were working in their home. I thought it was an office situation where crushes and flirting are pretty common. They are usually harmless and go nowhere.

Regardless, no one is responsible for another person's choice to end their life.