View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 05:58 PM
  # 68 (permalink)  
KiKi0615

Originally Posted by Bobbieka View Post
Good to see you, Lillian. Hey, purple and Kiki and Dee. Hope everyone is having a good evening. Really hope you're better, Kiki.

Don't laugh, I'm putting up my Christmas tree. I just couldn't get there last year. Feeling like Christmas this year. I'm so grateful for sobriety.

Yeah, Applekat, grandparenting is just like you said. We got to leave when Sophia got crabby. She was fun and adorable while we were there.

CH, I also think we work through things in our dreams. Sounds like you're getting there. Lillian's, maybe your naked dream was telling you that you should be a nudist.

Talk to you all later.
Thanks Bobbie. Yes, I am starting to feel a little better. It takes a few days for me to feel "normal" again. Whatever normal is....

That's fun that you are putting your Christmas tree up already. Hey...Why not? It just seems like it should only be JULY! Time has flown!

Does anyone think that time goes faster when you are drinking, thinking about drinking or hungover? These last few years since my relapse have gone by in the blink of an eye! Too many wasted days! I don't want anymore wasted days....

Love you!