View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 10:49 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

lol JeffreyAK that actually sounds delicious... It's funny, I know what you mean, my mom made a beer cheese dip or some sort, and thought I would like it and when she realized it just sat in the fridge she was befuddled... But I just wasn't interested in tasting beer. I don't think that I would like the taste if I tasted it now.

It wouldn't have necessarily triggered a craving. There are in fact moments where I have a "craving".. in the same sense which seeing a cookie, now that I'm on a diet, causes a craving. Last night at work I reached in to a candy dish on the table and then pulled my hand back. I didn't want the calories. So I didn't do it. Someone told me artificial sweeteners would cause sugar cravings. I am fine with that, I said, because I'm not going to follow through and have sugar just because I'm craving it.

God forbid I hit a point where the compulsion comes back so strong that I can't resist it, I remember that and it was a terrible terrible feeling... The mouthwash didn't trigger a craving, but it just gave me a vague sensation that I didn't register as one that I wanted. So I won't do it. Perhaps if I can locate my receipt, Walmart will even take the bottles back. The alcohol is not listed under active ingredients.