Thread: What's Moo?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 05:48 PM
  # 98 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

Oh dear Croutie Hello my friend.

If I may, I not think life necessary has MEANING outside of what each consciousness subscribe to it (and even then, that will be gone someday.) I more align with Joseph Campbell who say: Is not "the meaning OF life," it "the meaning IS life." In other word, life is, as you say, a grander scheme than you or I can fathom. Maybe we take comfort in this, however, downside is: life not care about YOU. You maybe ant that make it across street or you maybe ant that get step on. Life go on. Now this not meant to be nihilistic, it meant to say, oh, life is bigger, bigger than you and you is not me, the things that I will go through.... oh no wait, that is REM song. But you get what I mean?

This maybe not coming out too well. At end of day, I not think you can take life too personally. Universe not target you for crap life experience. Is just some has better luck, or make wiser choices, or get better DNA, or is nurtured better, or educated more productively, or endless whatevers. It not personal, yet, it feel TOTAL personal. ... ... How one balance this, well, you has to ask Dalai Lama.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Dalaismall2.JPG (14.2 KB, 174 views)