Thread: What's Moo?
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 03:04 PM
  # 96 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

SRun I understands. Feel free to express you free-floating rage here. You can cuss up Cow. I love the salty language. And us moody-ass menopausal bitches has to stick together! As for "Why does you keep doing this to you self???!!!" OMG!!!! It is such big mystery!!!!" ... ... or, could it be, you just desperate for relief, at any cost, like most rest of us.

Turtle, nobody break my heart like you. We maybe has to accept that I has major depressive disorder, dysphoric bi-polar, and let no forget, my oldest friend, anhedonia. All untreatable due to seizure disorder. So, squirrels in my head maybe never find they nut. Or, they will find it, but be too depress to eat it, or, they hallucinate that it the devil, or, they eat the nut, then find out they allergic and dies horrible death!

Like I say, I trying to shift self from no longer flailing about looking for that treatment or diet or lifestyle change or supplement or x,y,z that gonna bring me my happiness. I trying to come to peace and acceptance with where I at, which will help me stay sober where I at. Then if I does get to feeling better, it be a bonus.

Can you just maybe hold my hand, right here, and we both sit with what is, but hope for best. Like we all just conversate about ...anything possible. And I wish nothing but good thing for you too, ya big sweet lug. Now I got to go as I has some things in my eye.