View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 01:35 PM
  # 255 (permalink)  
Elke516

This marathon took me 5h to run, I never was a natural runner but I'm pleased I've done it.

Like you Flossy, I have been thinking about getting back into exercising for a long while. There's a guy in the Nobender class and almost everyday he posts his workout and he's inspired me. So today I made myself....I thought even if I just look at the DVD that would be a start. So I open up the CD drive on my pc and looked at it LOL. It must have been my day because I actually did 30 min of a yoga/Pilates mix and it felt good. I don't want to shout it from the roof but tomorrow being sunday and I've got lots of time I have strong intentions to do it again. Watch this space. It's either this or .

Hope you're ok Sim after your craving, I remember a couple of months back and you were always very good in kicking your AV.

Jo, I hope you're ok and enjoying your weekend a bit. I just read a post on the Nobender thread from RedAndy. He's sober for a year now and he wrote about how much better his life is now and that he never wants to go back to his old life. So very inspiring. You have so much good stuff to look forward to girl. You can do, pull through the first couple of weeks and you'll feel better. I'm thinking of you.

Camery, how are you? I hope you're not stressing out too much, look after yourself hon.