View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 05:26 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

That said, my day was okay, just really long. I am finding out that in the absence of imagined drama, time flows at the normal pace it is supposed to... but of course this feel comparatively slow!! So my day was exhausting.. I had a falling out with the person I mentioned about ten days ago, and this afternoon was the first interaction with him since. It was emotionally uncharged, it was wonderful, and yet somehow emotionally draining at the same time. Immediately following that I got a call from a debt collector I had been avoiding for a while and decided to answer and we set up monthly payments. Headache, but YAY BIG GIRL PANTS! So then I got home and got a tuition statement. Just a statement. It's not due for a month. All I have to do is take some forms in tomorrow and get my financial aide squared away. I have a month. School starts in two months. I had an attack of real anxiety, not about school, about the idea that I might have to pay this amount out of pocket when I actually really won't.. my thoughts spiraled, for no reason. It was wild. I'm still revving down.

And barely paying attention to Grey's Anatomy. You know there was a time I could get sucked in to television shows, like I got super obsessed with Breaking Bad, and I used to get drunk to watch The Walking Dead and CRY when people died. Emotional maturity? I don't really think about TWD coming up until hours before it comes on, and I can watch it and not feel emotional. Entertained, yeah!! Because I don't need the emotional escape, it's just enjoyable, and then life goes on.