View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 03:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
letitend

Thanks Lex, for putting it in perspective. You are right that I can't dictate who he has at his house. On the other hand, a heads-up would have been nice. I would have asked him to meet me around the corner.

I know him, and he won't 'ask for help' out right. He just manipulates to get it thru pity. Maybe the gf doesn't have money. His roommate is new, so, I don't think he would have asked him. The dog is technically mine so I feel obligated to feed her.

I guess I would never put someone in that situation, so it is hard for me to comprehend why he would do that to me. He has never really been kind to me, so I don't know why I would expect it at this juncture. Maybe because I am.

When we were broken up before, he used to stalk me, text me non-stop while out on dates, call me names, etc. He used to make it very hard for me to move on. He used to come do his laundry and enter my home and eat. So, yes, I do not have control over 'his' house. However, he has always tried to control mine. Tit for tat, I know. I need to just get over it.