View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 06:39 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Alcoholic Family DysFUNction

xAH's mother called me yesterday ( I never answer ) and thanks to transcribed voicemails via my phone, I did not have to hear her voice- I just read the message as my voicemail transcribed it...

Long story short, xAH has lost his ability to drive the kids due to repetitive breathalyzer fails...

So, having made no progress himself with bullying me to bend on the court order about his losing driving and overnight rights, he now has his mommy calling me (but would of course deny that)

So she is calling and asking me to allow the kids to visit her with her son driving them and lecturing me via voicemail that it's good for the kids to see her and their cousin (a narcissistic brat that my kids hate spending time with bc he bullies them just like their dad does).

I am grateful to the transcribed message and have emailed it to myself for safe keeping and if it continues, I will ask my attorney to send a letter to her telling her to cease and desist with contact...

It's just insane that he and his sick family just can not stop with the endless contact with me....