Old 10-29-2016, 05:16 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
anxiousandsad

Unhappy Living in a nightmare. Panic, anxiety depression

Hey there, hope everyone is doing well. I don't know why I'm writing this, hopefully I get over this, read over this post and be glad I quit drinking or something. It's been almost 3 months of pure anxiety, panic, and depression. A day after a full drinking night the usual 750ml or l vodka bottle. I woke up in pure panic, I was extremely ill and thought I was literally gonna die, impending doom kinda feeling. So after many medical X-rays and tests, many bucks down the drain, everything turned out to be normal which should've been enough to get rid of the panic and constant anxiety right? Yeah didn't happen. Constant aches and pains which make me panic even more and get panic attacks. The tiniest thing send me off to panic, I got a flu shot 3 days ago which I needed for a new job and I've been on the extreme edge thinking that somehow I will get some rare disorder and die. I broke down and had a drink last week after one "okay" day where I felt no panic whatsoever. Yeah and the next day it was all back. I don't know if this will ever end.did anyone feel this way?
And I just recently started going to therapy and was offered medication which I refuse to take in fear of getting hooked on anything else.