View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 05:36 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
sleepie

HI and thank you a Croutie. Good to see you. I was at the store Trach and a kid just didn't feel like doing a price check so he gave me the soup for free.

I have to get a health issue checked tomorrow and I am practically breaking out in hives from anxiety. I haven't got anyone looking out for me in life so I have to handle everything myself, like always. It's really irritating because my BF who is truly a privileged man, in all areas of life yet ONLY finds fault in things gave me a "What do you expect" kind of response since I haven't taken the best care of myself. I mean yes I emerged somehow with no real life support AT ALL from being chemically addicted not only alcohol but benzos as we'll... That was really all I can handle for now... So I haven't been otherwise perfect... I'm merely human I can only handle so much and was given way more than I could really... Never mind that he has been obsese for years and was a habitual binge drinker and is probably an alcoholic too, like he used to drive drunk and even broke a leg with no memory of it IN HIS CAR. BUT he has a loving, caring family who staged an intervention. So he just drank at home and only binged on weekends. Is that how it is when you have an actual caring family.... I'll never know. Instead of thanking God that he has somehow preserved his health despite being overweight and obese and a binge drinker.... He just takes the time to criticize me. And is a GIANT baby about going to the doctor even though I have gone so many times these last two years it has nearly destroyed me. I was flush all day yesterday from anxiety and fatigued, today I just went right back to bed as soon as I was done taking care of some things for work. I mean a simple supportive word of his own accord would be amazing and then I'd just die of a heart attack from shock and never have to worry again and it would be a win for everyone.