Old 10-24-2016, 12:54 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  
Mia1972

Originally Posted by Delizadee View Post
Welcome to the class Mia! You have done it before so you know you can do this again Did you get a chance to look at the recovery plans link yet? What do you think was your reason for the relapse, and do you know how you can prevent it next time?

And for everyone, I can't recommend it enough if you don't already have it. The Sober Tool app is an amazing app to help track your sobriety and to read positive, motivational messages.
When I was alone and had no face to face support, SR and Sober tool app were what kept me going in the difficult times.

I hope everyone is having a great sober day!
Hi Delizadee,
And everyone else in the class. I had 2 years of sobriety. And then I had this big event that I organised. And that is where I started back. But now I went ahead and looked at my old posts. Couple months before I relapsed I had started to question whether I was a boring person because I wasnt drinking. Well the last 10 and a half months that I drank I was not a more colourful person because I was drinking on the contrary I was a person who put herself into so many regretful and shameful situation.
I am as determined as I was before. I am done with alcohol. And yes I am not denying anymore. And no I can never be a normal drinker. But a healthier person who is confident of herself. I put myself in so many ****** situations I dont even want to go into details.
I am taking this week as a relaxed week. Next week I will start exercising. And will go back to writing.
I am so happy I have SR...