Old 10-24-2016, 12:40 PM
  # 175 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Originally Posted by Pinky1 View Post
Please can I rejoin? Day 1 again for me but I won't let it beat me. I am determined to get back up and try again. Downfall was stupidly getting some wine hampers for Christmas presents and yes I opened them. Well lesson learned will replace them with food hampers. Foolish of me to buy them I know �� x
Originally Posted by NorthernLass View Post
Ok I'll introduce myself. I am from the June, August and September classes. As you can see I am really good at staying sober...... The last few weeks have been one long binge.... So here I am at the end of October trying to do 7 straight days of sobriety. Then I can join November with some decent progress.

Hi again to a few familiar names! And hello nice to meet you to all the other Rocktobers! Love the name!!
Hey NorthernLass

I was very much the same as you. I relapsed and tried joining a couple classes but I just could not figure out how to get it to stick for me. Eventually I found myself on the other side of the line in the sand. It took a lot of commitment to hard work on my recovery, a good strong plan and making use of as much face to face and group support as I could.
If I can do it... you can too. You know your plan is not strong enough if you can't quit and stay quit. Hang in there, do you have a plan? Have you tried revisiting it and adding to it?