View Single Post
Old 10-24-2016, 09:40 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by DesertEyes View Post
Youtube links can be real complicated sometimes.

Try this link:

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...Do+It+Again%22

Mike
thank you. I'll check it out when I get off work later.

I wanted to add a lot of stuff about the 'horizontal tango' lol, but that would get too messy for me to post. What's funny is that I've never felt more connected to a man during sex than I do to my man today. And, I mean, NEVER. So, that part of our relationship is not a problem. The man can rub his right toe up the arch of my left foot and we're signaling to each other that 'tonight's a go!' and I am turned on, lol. I can't say that every time is amazing and connected emotionally but about 75% of the time, I feel like he literally is trying to become one with me. With my ex and others before, I always felt like sex was just sex and that it was something used for their release or for physical connection. With my man today, I feel like sex is a part of our emotional connection, as well, and that means a LOT to me.

We actually have good flow and similar needs in this area. It's a HUGE part of what makes 'us' work.

Also, to add to what Mike said earlier. I looked back on all the experiences I've had with my man: 3 day backpacking trip a few months ago that was a wonderful bonding experience, sailing in San Francisco last year among other things, trips to Palm Springs, camping trips with the kids, kayaking over the summer often, boating with his family at the lake, cabin rentals and hiking excursions, and we just got back from a 4 day trip to CO to see the leaves changing and spend some time in the mountain air and relaxing together.

Throw in the fact that when we have weekends without his kids, he makes sure we do something special together. ALWAYS. Dinner's out, lighting a candle and putting on good music for us to sit and talk and have a glass of wine, taking day trips, or whatever. We enjoy each other's company and we actually make a great team around the house and when it comes to tag teaming the kids, as well.

We have separate interests, as well. He golfs, I play tennis. He lifts weights, I do yoga.

So, I really have to take a look at myself and see WTF my problem is. He was worried last year that I was jumping the gun and committing to him too early. He, himself, having been divorced for a few years knew where I was emotionally and what I most likely needed. He tried to push me towards understanding that I had options and that I might want to explore them before committing to him. But, I fell for him and I love him and now I am where I am because of me and my choices. He's not perfect and I'm not perfect. The question remains: are my needs too much for anybody or just for him and are my needs/wants extreme because I am selfishly looking for validation from outside myself and needing someone to meet needs that no one can truly meet for me? What is reasonable and what isn't 'for me'?
And, only I can answer that, huh?