Old 10-23-2016, 06:18 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
wanttobehealthy

Originally Posted by Lizzieloulou View Post
Hello wantobehealthy. I have to say that your 'Trump's long lost twin's made me laugh out loud! I am English, and we are finding your presidential campaign amusing to say the least! However, what your ex says and does is indeed cringe worthy! I am no expert, believe me, but do you not think that he is over compensating a little? Perhaps he knows that he is a loser, and by saying things that are testosterone -fuelled, he thinks that he is actually impressing you, or perhaps trying to intimidate you? He sounds pretty ****-sure of himself,whatever his motives, but he is just making himself look and sound ridiculous! Trying not to offend any men here, but blokes do need to show-off in order to assert their manhood, but he needs to get over himself in order to be a father! Your kids need a role model, and his outburst about the 'hottie' is degrading! Like I said, perhaps he thinks he is funny and impressive...he really isn't! He needs to get a grip before he loses all respect from his children! Anyway, you vent away!...we all need that!
He definitely is a) insecure b) has less hair than Trump (can't help myself with the comparison) c) is pompous d) thinks he's a riot and e) has lost all respect from DD 11 and after his disgusting antics today, DD 8 is a bit sketched out by him too...

Zero boundaries is the name of his game for sure...

Thanks for the confirmation that Im not losing my mind for finding his detestable comments, and creepy demands for how the kids show affection (I used to be the one who got those demands when we were together and it skeeves me out to no end to hear him making similar ish demands of our kids) totally off base...