Old 10-23-2016, 06:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Lizzieloulou

Hello wantobehealthy. I have to say that your 'Trump's long lost twin's made me laugh out loud! I am English, and we are finding your presidential campaign amusing to say the least! However, what your ex says and does is indeed cringe worthy! I am no expert, believe me, but do you not think that he is over compensating a little? Perhaps he knows that he is a loser, and by saying things that are testosterone -fuelled, he thinks that he is actually impressing you, or perhaps trying to intimidate you? He sounds pretty ****-sure of himself,whatever his motives, but he is just making himself look and sound ridiculous! Trying not to offend any men here, but blokes do need to show-off in order to assert their manhood, but he needs to get over himself in order to be a father! Your kids need a role model, and his outburst about the 'hottie' is degrading! Like I said, perhaps he thinks he is funny and impressive...he really isn't! He needs to get a grip before he loses all respect from his children! Anyway, you vent away!...we all need that!