View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 05:09 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
zjw

I just want to chime in and perhaps others can correct me if i'm wrong. But for me while yes I do hate anxiety there is a TEEENY part of it that i do like for example anxiety is a motivating factor for me to excercise. so that being said while somethines I think geeze a pill of sorts sure would be nice to relieve me of this anxiety i worry i might take something and decided Meh i dont care about execercise or i might become laxed on my diet etc.. I might be totally off base with this concern. But it is something that I have thought about what if i take something and loose that desire to exercise or to eat well etc..

I think through a lot of trial and error you can get some kinda diet and excercise and life routine pinned down that will work for you.

I sorta had to clear the field IE make my diet very simple then gingerly add and take things to see what works and what doesnt. I did the same with my activities and such i made things so simpel then i gingerly added in this or took away that to see what worked.

Its been a process and an ongoing one but through all that i've been able to fix up a lot of my issues.

Sleep is the last of my issues

some people function well on no sleep i typically do not. even when i was a kid i'd study tired and fail the tests each and every time becuase i could not remember a thing. I have the same issue with my music lessons now. I have to practice earlier in the day when i'm slightly less tired or it goes no where. the issue is I only have a few good hours each day then i'm drained again. its mainl due to my sleeping problems.