View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016, 01:34 PM
  # 237 (permalink)  
PhoenixJ

Sam, the feelings of loneliness. Got me feeling, then thinking about that. For whatever reason I thought of a wolf in the wild (misunderstood thru history).
That gut wrenching cry in the still of night. Full of yearning- almost a statement. Always searching on the edges of 'acceptable' behaviour- wanton creatures of evil, deceit and destruction. Whereas in reality wolves are social animals who fiercely protect their own. They are very smart and find strength when working in numbers. Pretty much all wolves want is to survive, be left alone and get on with life with their own. Could be me I am talking about.
I will not waste valuable now time offering sage advice- past stay safe, talk and remember HALTS. One thing I do know- the only real time I have is right here, right now. By the time you read this- it is a collection of words, a memory recorded in the past. So Sam- right here you are, right now you are. The hard truth about a simple concept is being able to stop the dreadful cycle. Right here, right now. You want to- otherwise why even bother being here, now?
Do you remember the footprints story? About the person walking their journey who knew god was always with them because of the other set of footprints in the sand? That he cried out into the loneliness after only their footprints were left, asking god why they were left alone. Comes the bloody obvious answer- 'you were struggling, so I carried you'. Well, Sam- perhaps this is you thinking in the same way- just remember the answer, a good place to start from.

NOT , with you- PJ.