Old 10-15-2016, 11:52 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
MattM316
Matt M

My interests have not really changed from when I've been drinking and when I've been sober.

The thing with me is that when I get interested in something I get pretty obsessed with it, so it's impossible for me to have loads of genuine interests, although I try to learn a bit about everything.

I used to be really into music. I used to buy albums all the time and go to see bands all the time at gigs or festivals, but in the past couple of years I've just lost interest in music.
I haven't bought a CD or saw a band in over a year.
Because I am so heavily into my other interests listed below, there just isn't enough time to be really into something else.

So my huge interests are now football/soccer (Arsenal fan), MMA (Mixed Martial Arts ie UFC), movies and reading.

With reading I pretty much 90% read factual stuff. Currently reading the 'Helter Skelter' book about the Manson murders.
With movies I'm just obsessed. I own over 600 blu-rays and I'm just obsessed with movies.
And with football and MMA it's a similar obsession, just can't get enough of either.